Monday, August 2, 2010

Introducing My Hobby: Dancing

♪ ♫"All My Single Ladies, All My Single Ladies...Put Chya Hands Up!"♪ ♫


♪ ♫Oh Oh Oh Uh Uh Oh Uh Uh Oh!♪ ♫

I love learning the dances off of the new hottest music videos...including Single Ladies! Gotta Love Beyonce!

I love to dance, all forms of dance!
Anything from hip hop...
to ballet...
[Btw I do know that it is Barre(Inside Joke w/ Dance Instructor!)]

to Winter/Color Guard
to pom dance team...
to lyrical...

I Love To Dance!

I honestly don't have a way to explain the way that I feel when I let loose and let my body move to the beat of the music. It's a way of expression, a way of exercise, a way of life, and my way of fun. I mean why has dancing been around so long, in the many different forms, and in the many different nations?
I am not for sure, but yet my body knows the answer, because I cant stop...and I hope I never will.

I love to DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment