Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dear Dawn...

Finally! I have successfully finished reading/listening to Dear John by Nicholas Sparks.
Nicholas Sparks, known mostly because of his marvelous novel turned movie titled The Notebook(2004), constructed yet another good read. I enjoyed the story. However, there was no WOW factor or anything that really surprised me. The end of the book was really cool, yet I could see it coming. Don't worry I am not going to spoil the book! RELAX =D

I have had such a busy summer that in order to finish this book I had to purchase a hardcover and a Book On Cd. That-a-way while I was cleaning or packing for college I could still continue to move forward in the storyline. I am not the fastest reader, so reading until I heard the birds chirpin' and dawn come a knockin', was very common.

I am one of those Farts that has to read the book (if she knows the book exists)
before I can watch the movie.

So here I go... logging off to watch the movie... I hope it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment